[Open-Legislation] French civil code on git

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Wed Apr 8 10:31:01 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 08, 2015 at 12:23:19PM +0200, Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou wrote:
> > the old formats of amendments does not allow exactly that? like in the 2 and 3
> > way diffs the parliament publishes (again based on EP experiences)
>
> Nope, amendements here look like « After the comma at the 6th line of
> article 4, replace "dhfgsdfsd" by "qsdfsdfhsdf" and change last word
> with "qsdfsdf" » so diffs really change the deal

ok. what you mean is reconstructing the originals from the patches. although
git can do that, is this the best tool to do so? reversing patches?

> Indeed at the EP compromise amendments fuck everything up :/
> But yes in France it would be doable ultimately (currently what we can
> have is blame that leads to which bill introduced what, and blame
> which MP lead to which line in a bill, we would now need to assemble
> both)

you don't have the same amendment submitted by multiple MEPs from multiple
parties? clearly a sign for someone coordinating stuff in the background, and
the submitters only being sockpuppets, who are expendable after submitting the
oppressive/corrupt stuff? (expendable == going back to the industry that they
sold out to)

--
otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt