[open-linguistics] joining the list

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Feb 2 14:01:17 UTC 2011

Hello,
nice that you and John joined, I think we have a good mixture of people
in the group now (and quite some competence!).

The list on
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlMk5ouIspH1dGx1R1Rnd1ZXX0xmLXppSWFrcm0wNFE&hl=en&authkey=CJi9u78D
contains exactly 100 entries now.
Please feel free to add more.

At the meeting in Berlin we established a blog/homepage at
http://linguistics.okfn.org/ which looks nicer than the Wiki.

Currently Christian, Jonathan and I are compiling the first blog post
based on the meeting. Unfortunately this will probably need another 10
days to complete, as we are busy, otherwise. After the blog post (which
is mainly the minutes of the meeting) we could have a Skype call and
discuss everything and make plans.
The blog post should serve as a basis for discussion, then.

Best,
Sebastian

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann