[open-linguistics] Meeting in January 18th DOODLE

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Jan 6 16:53:02 UTC 2011

Hello,
the meeting will probably be held in the Betahaus [1].  In case the
Betahaus is unavailable, the meeting will be still be held in Berlin,
Germany.
The main topic of the meeting is quite delicate,as we will try to
establish some proof of concept, which will hopefully justify the
existence of the Working group.
I looked at the minutes again: http://okfnpad.org/linguistics
which also contain some ideas about the agenda (Now, I am glad that we
have minutes) .

@Nancy Ide: Everybody is welcome to join. Please add yourself to the
Doodle list, so we have a rough estimate who is coming. In case you are
unable to attend in person, we would be glad to hear your ideas /
opinions / guidance / pointers in advance, so we can discuss them.

@Jonathan: How big is the Betahaus anyhow? Do we need to make a
reservation in advance?

I also updated http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/linguistics with the time & place.

Looking forward,