[open-linguistics] Meeting in January 18th DOODLE

Nancy Ide ide at cs.vassar.edu
Thu Jan 6 20:37:46 UTC 2011

> @Nancy Ide: Everybody is welcome to join. Please add yourself to the Doodle list, so we have a rough estimate who is coming.

Seeing as the meeting is in Europe, I could not attend on such short notice, I'm afraid.

> In case you are unable to attend in person, we would be glad to hear your ideas / opinions / guidance / pointers in advance, so we can discuss them.

I had looked at the minutes--most of what I could provide as input to the meeting is information about other initiatives with common goals as well as open resources. I will try to send something by January 15 or so.