[open-linguistics] Collection of resources

Nancy Ide ide at cs.vassar.edu
Fri Jan 14 20:58:04 UTC 2011

Can I ask a question concerning what you mean by "open" here? Among the resources listed, there is some variety in the conditions under which they can be obtained. Is this the function of the license column? I do think there should be a clear statement of what "open" is defined to be, if possible--and maybe grouping the datasets by availability type.

Pardon me if I am missing some point due to being new to all of this!

Nancy Ide