[open-linguistics] Linked Data in Linguistics at DGfS 2012

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Thu May 26 14:11:48 UTC 2011

Hi,
yes, that would be good, a few days ago: Christian Chiarcos (and to a
minor extent I ) wrote a blog post summarizing the status quo of the group:
http://linguistics.okfn.org/2011/05/20/the-open-linguistics-working-group/
It can serve as a basis for discussion, so we can find out, what is
wrong, what is missing and what is important/unimportant.
I'm currently still trying to get the post to show up on the main page
http://linguistics.okfn.org
It is a technical issue. Maybe you can wait some more days and then chip
in a link to the http://linguistics.okfn.org site and announce the
face2face meeting during OKCon. I will talk to Daniel soon, so we can
fix a time and a room.  I will try to get one on Thursday afternoon for
2 hours and space for 15 people.
I think this will be sufficient or does anybody disagree. We could have
full day meetings on Tuesday/Wednesday. Maybe we should have a Skype
Telco next week?
Regards,
Sebastian