[open-linguistics] Linked Data in Linguistics at DGfS 2012

Pablo Mendes pablomendes at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:45:05 UTC 2011

Sebastian N.,
Looking forward to the workshop!

Hi Christian, Sebastian H.,
Thanks for the post. I have followed the instructions and signed up on the
Wiki. I will be present for the face-to-face at OKCon.

I'm interested mostly in datasets, but always have tons of questions about
licensing, etc. so I think the discussions will be great. I've been
collecting over the past year a bunch of entity extraction / disambiguation
datasets. I wish to lobby with the authors to share them open licensed as a
suite.

Cheers,
Pablo