[open-linguistics] Open Linguistics workshop/meetup at OKCon 2011?

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de
Sun May 29 07:23:51 UTC 2011

On Sun, 29 May 2011 01:29:17 +0200, Richard Littauer
<richard.littauer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> *So maybe it would be worth considering something along the lines of an
>> online journal by the OKF that allows people to publish articles
>> describing
>> their open datasets, methodology for creation, intended applications,
>> etc.?

at MPI-EVA, we are currently working on a grant application for a database
journal for linguistic typology. But this would be a journal to publish
the data itself, not methodology, intended applications etc (although this
might be added as supplementary material, just the opposite of what is
currently found in journal articles)
Best
Sebastian N