[open-linguistics] Creation of a joint linguistic LOD cloud

Pablo Mendes pablomendes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:17:29 UTC 2011

Hi all,
May I suggest that we use TheDataHub.org for cataloguing our datasets?

I have already tagged a few datasets with NLP and LOD.
http://thedatahub.org/dataset?q=nlp&tags=lod

But there is a larger number of NLP data sets that are not yet LOD.
http://thedatahub.org/dataset?q=nlp<http://thedatahub.org/dataset?q=nlp&tags=lod>

So, if you're interested in triplifying some data, that could be a good
start. Say you are interested in part of speech data sets:
http://thedatahub.org/dataset?q=part+of+speech

Anybody can add entries to TheDataHub.org and it is the same platform used
for the general-purpose LOD Cloud Diagram.

Cheers,
Pablo