[open-linguistics] Creation of a joint linguistic LOD cloud

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Nov 21 15:30:48 UTC 2011

Hi Pablo,
Yes, that is our goal in the end. We already made a moderated group with
open linguistics data sets:
http://thedatahub.org/group/linguistics
 From time to time we are looking for data sets that are open to add it
to this group. OpenCalais does not qualify for example as it is not open.
The group is a little bit more strict than just tagging. We started with
the criterion "open" for now.
Currently there are 4 group moderators, but it should be more.
The main reason why there are only 4 is probably because we don't know
how to add people to be a moderator.
@Jonathan: How can we add new moderators?

Cheers,
Sebastian