[open-linguistics] Open Linguistics website

Declerck declerck at dfki.de
Sat Apr 7 19:19:36 UTC 2012

On 08.03.2012 13:13, Laura Newman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure I've introduced myself on this list yet, so a quick hello
> first - I'm Laura, a new(ish!) Community Coordinator at the OKFN. For
> those of you I haven't yet met - hi! :)
>
> I have been asked to oversee working groups generally, and am
> currently checking that all groups are happy and functioning. If you
> have any questions or are in need of help, do feel free to contact me
> at any time.
>
> I can see this mailing list is well used, which is fantastic. The Open
> Linguistics website (http://linguistics.okfn.org/) however is less
> active at present. If you like, I would be very happy to deploy the
> new OKFN theme there (see e.g. Open Economics
> <http://openeconomics.net/> and Open Science
> <http://science.okfn.org/> for ideas of how it might look).
Dear Laura,

Thanks for your mail on this! Although I had been at the LDL workshop --
the one on linguistics -- (and met there also Christian Kreutz from the
German OKF), I am also very intersted in joining the Open Economics
group, this in the context of an European Project in which we are
dealing with Trend Mining in the financial domain.
Is there a specific contact person or contact email address, in order to
check if Open Economics is the right place for us for exchanging data
and experiences?

Best

Thierry

--
---

Thierry Declerck,
Senior Consultant at DFKI GmbH, Language Technology Lab
Stuhlsatzenhausweg, 3
D-66123 Saarbruecken
Phone: +49 681 / 857 75-53 58
Fax: +49 681 / 857 75-53 38
email: declerck at dfki.de

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes