[open-linguistics] Open Linguistics website

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Mon Apr 16 09:17:55 UTC 2012

Hi Thierry,

Thanks for your email and apologies for the delay in replying, I have been
away on holiday for the past week.

I am cc'ing my colleague Velichka Dimitrova into this email. Velichka is
the Working Group Coordinator for Open Economics, and would be the best
person to talk to to find out more about Open Economics and your specific
project.

All the best,
Laura

Laura Newman