[open-linguistics] Linguistic LOD cloud - help needed, now is the time to submit your data set

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Aug 3 10:04:23 UTC 2012

Hi John,
I really didn't understand at first, what your intentions were and I
apologize for being harsh and direct.
As Pablo said, we would really need a small team that keeps track of
everything and collect opinions and set up rules and guidelines.

I am definitely not qualified for this, as it would result in me
*imposing* my view on everybody.
But you might be exactly the right person for this and I would also
respect your opinion then, even though it would deviate from mine ;)

One of my students Martin Brümmer is very interested in getting an
overview of the data available and he could assist you (he also has
excellent photoshop skills, which come in handy).

Would anybody else be interested to join? We can call it the LLOD cloud
task force or so?

Kind regards,
Sebastian
PS: Sorry, again for being such a bigot earlier.