[open-linguistics] Linguistic LOD cloud - help needed, now is the time to submit your data set

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Thu Aug 9 04:15:05 UTC 2012

> The following resources need attention: (4/27)
>
>    - OLiA Annotations (nachhalt.sfb632.uni-potsdam.de times out... could
> we
>    host elsewhere?)
>    - OLiA Reference
>    - POWLA (I coudn't find it...)

Sorry, there has been an issue with the original servers. Sebastian (H. --
thanks a lot !) offered to host OLiA, the new URL is
http://olia.nlp2rdf.org, and the PURL links have been redirected
accordingly, so http://purl.org/olia should work again.

As for POWLA (and the corpora/corpus examples), there is the same issue,
but I haven't found an alternative hosting service so far. I have
redirected http://purl.org/powla to the sourceforge directory. The POWLA
ontology and converters to rebuild the corpora are available there.

Christian