[open-linguistics] [LLOD] LOD Cloud Validator

Pablo N. Mendes pablomendes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:25:56 UTC 2012

Hi all,
CKAN has substantially changed since last July, when we developed the CKAN
validator for producing the 2011 version of the LOD cloud. Changes include
the URL (from ckan.net to thedatahub.org), the interface, available
functions, etc.

Unfortunately I do not have time to make the upgrade. But the code is
available from GitHub: https://github.com/anjeve/ckan-lod-validator

Anybody can send pull requests and we'd be glad to incorporate them.

Downloads & Resources section
> --> There is no such section on thedatahub.org

 This section is now called "Resources"

- Missing instance namespace
> --> I do not know where to put this information

 It should go under View / Additional Information   (settings) / Extras

The test site does an automatic check for the availability of the example
> resources and indicates 404. This is incorrect, as c&p of the link given
> does resolve.

Does not resolve for me. The validator is complaining about "Description of
the Kinyarwanda langauge"

$ curl -I http://www.glottolog.org/resource/languoid/id/kiny1244.rdf
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found