[open-linguistics] [Mlode2012] Current state of the LLOD-Cloud

Jimmy O'Regan joregan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:07:46 UTC 2012

On 22 August 2012 18:52, Martin Brümmer <der.bruemmer at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the weekly snapshot of the LLOD cloud diagram can be found here:
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65483422/LLOD-Cloud_08_22_2012.png
>
> Changelog (08/22/12):    -Links which were not validated are now dashed
> lines
>                                             -failing datasets have dashed
> borders
>
> To do:
>
> we still need an expert to resolve the WordNet problem (which Wordnet is
> it?)

I've split it into WordNet 2.0 and WordNet 3.0; I also removed the
links from WOLD, because there aren't any (it uses the W3C's WN20
schema[1]), and from Wiktionary2RDF, because I've found no mention
whatever of WordNet in that data.

I've also added Saldo, which is partially converted.

[1] Candidate for Lemon conversion

--
<Sefam> Are any of the mentors around?
<jimregan> yes, they're the ones trolling you