[open-linguistics] Doodle: real-life meeting at ACL

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Mon Jul 2 01:28:47 UTC 2012

Dear all, dear Karin,

as Karin indicated interest, I created another Doodle poll for the ACL
meeting. I would suggest that we will conduct a meeting if at least
five people expressing their interest until Sunday, July 7th, 06:00
pm, Jeju local time. As for myself, my flight back on the 11th departs
at 05:00 pm (which means to leave the ICC around 02:00pm), so the
latest possible time slot for me would be 11th at noon. It may be
difficult to find a place and time that would allow both Karin and me
to attend, but my presence is probably not essential.

Please find the ACL doodle under
http://www.doodle.com/pphbcarzr2hufktt, spread the word to other
people that may be interested, and if they are not the mailing list,
please ask them to join, because we will announce the date and place
over the list, only.

Best,
Christian