[open-linguistics] Doodle: real-life meeting at ACL

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Sun Jul 8 13:11:24 UTC 2012

Dear all,

it seems that Wednesday, 11th, at noon is suitable for most people. Right
now, we expect about 5 to 7 people, and this is a reasonable number to
have a joint lunch instead of a formal meeting ... Tomorrow in the
evening, I will send instructions where at the ICC to meet. The ACL
provides a shuttle bus to various restaurants, and depending on our
respective preferences (veggie, no-beef, no-pork, ...), we can decide
about which one to take before we depart.

See you at the conference,
Christian