[open-linguistics] Project note in Language Resources and Evaluation

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de
Fri Jul 27 10:59:10 UTC 2012

Dear all,
at the last telco[1], we discussed publishing a "project note" in Language
Resources and Evaluation[2]. A project note is different from a scientific
article in the sense that it is not necessary to present original
research. The length should not exceed 8 pages.
Jonathan Pool and I will take the lead for this publication. Sebastian
Hellmann has kindly agreed to set up an SVN.
One fundamental issue which we did not touch upon during the telco was the
scope: would the project note be about the OWLG, or about the LLOD cloud?
Please let me know whether you would like to contribute to this project
note, and which of the two options you would prefer
Best wishes
Sebastian

[1]
http://wiki.okfn.org/Wg/linguistics/minutes/20120723#Future_Publications