[open-linguistics] CC licenses

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de
Wed Jun 13 08:06:30 UTC 2012

Dear all,
I came across a really nice leaflet detailing the pros and cons of CC-NC.
You can find it at
http://irights.info/userfiles/CC-NC_Leitfaden_web.pdf
Unfortunately, it is in German, but it is really really nice ... I don't
know whether there is an English version of it. Some of the texts look as
if they had been translated, so there might be a chance.
Sebastian