[open-linguistics] CC licenses

Nancy Ide ide at cs.vassar.edu
Fri Jun 1 12:46:15 UTC 2012

Nice article! It addresses some of Brian's concerns very well.

One of the interesting points in the article concerns the need to measure the impact of research. Given the emphasis on involving industrial partners in all EU-funded projects, presumably with the goal of assuring an impact at the commercial/end-user level, wouldn't the EU funders be interested in enabling this?