[open-linguistics] DGfS poster online

Antonio Pareja Lora apareja at sip.ucm.es
Sat Mar 10 15:01:51 UTC 2012

Dear Christian,
     I have had a look at the poster. It looks great. However, I would
love to see a bubble for the "OntoLingAnnot Model" added to the ones for
"annotated corpora, schemes for annotated corpora", and another one for
"OntoLingAnnot's ontologies" to the ones for "metadata and terminology
repositories, linguistic KBs". If a reference is needed, you could use
the one associated to the LDL 2012 workshop ;-).
     I know there is not much time for changes. So, if you think you
won't be able to add them on time, just leave it for the next poster of
the working group ;-).
     You know you can count on me for this and other tasks. Even though
my contribution in the coming three months might be very limited, I can
always contribute by reading and sending comments about the material to
be or being generated ;-). I mean this in particular for the
contribution of April. From July onwards, just count on me anytime. I'll
do my best to help.
     Thanks again for a wonderful workshop and for letting me join this
wonderful initiative.
     Time for me to go to the airport now and fly back to Madrid.
     Best,
                     Antonio.