[open-linguistics] Open Linguistics website

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Fri Mar 23 11:45:13 UTC 2012

I am happy to deploy the new theme if you would like. A couple of questions:

* Would you like a landing page? At the moment the home page is the blog.
* The new theme looks *much* better with pictures. Do you have pictures of
recent events / linguistic related images that we could include?

Cheers,
Laura

>>> there (see e.g. Open Economics <http://openeconomics.net/> and Open

--