[open-linguistics] Open Linguistics website

Sebastian Nordhoff sebastian_nordhoff at eva.mpg.de
Fri Mar 23 12:11:04 UTC 2012

Hi Laura,
one appropriate picture would be the linguistic LOD-cloud
http://linguistics.okfn.org/resources/llod/
We had a conference in March in a basement room with a projector and very
good attendance. I do not have photographs myself, but there should be a
way to get hold of some (If you think that photographs of a basement room
are any good as pictures). We could also give you screenshots of various
resources.
Sebastian N