[open-linguistics] Open Linguistics website

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Fri Mar 23 12:27:16 UTC 2012

People in a basement and screenshots would all be excellent additions to
the website!

I've had a quick look, and photos of the March meeting don't seem to be on
the OKFN flickr site. If you could send any materials like that across to
me that would be great. I'll start updating now, and we can add
progressively :)

Laura Newman
Community Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation