[open-linguistics] Open Linguistics website

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Fri Mar 23 12:49:53 UTC 2012

I have deployed the new OKFN theme: go to linguistics.okfn.org to take a
look! I hope you like it - but if there are any aspects that you don't
like, do let me know.

The theme is designed to work well with sidebars e.g. Tweetblender etc. If
you would like a hand getting anything like this going, drop me a line.

I haven't significantly changed content - I've just added a landing page
with a brief sentence introduction. Feel free to edit that as much as you
like.

If I can be of any help, just drop me an email.

Great stuff!
Laura

--
Laura Newman