[open-linguistics] LREC real-life meeting

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Thu May 17 21:47:43 UTC 2012

Dear all,

following our Doodle poll, the OWLG real-life meeting at LREC will be
conducted on May 25th, 2012, during lunch break (13:15-14:45), right after
the session where our poster (previously referred to as "OWLG I
publication") will be presented. As always, everybody interested in
linguistic resources and/or their publication under open licenses is
welcome, so please, spread the word.

I tried to organize a room and technical equipment, but apparently this
can be done on-site, only. So, more details are to be announced.

See you in Istanbul,
Christian