[open-linguistics] URGENT Action required: Social apartment option for LREC, Istanbul

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed May 16 08:56:06 UTC 2012

Dear all,
fortunately, I will be able to come to LREC for 4 nights (arriving at
22nd 6 am until 25th, 10 am )
I researched the following apartment, around 500 meter away from LREC
with free Wifi and either 4, 5 or 6 persons
Price is around 25 euro per night, i.e. 100 Euro per 4 person apartment.
We would book the apartment for 8 nights and then divide by
persons/number of nights or so, with a slight penalty for people staying
less than 5 nights...

http://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/ezra-suites-taksim-2.html
http://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/ezra-suites.html

Please enter yourself here, if you are willing to cancel your old hostel
and stay with us:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19J_LXItYPEuZp2dqLHflMmAoL-DwCxCZOl1Hwnp8oXs/edit

Please only cancel your hotel, after we confirmed the booking for the
apartments.

See you,
Sebastian

--