[open-linguistics] New RDF resource & case study

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Mon Sep 10 13:15:47 UTC 2012

Very good,
I tried some visualisation tools on your data:
http://graves.cl/visualRDF/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flexinfo.net%2Fcorpora%2Falpino%2Fcdb%2F123.rdf
Works alright. Some labels might help.

I saw, that it is linked to ISOCat already. Maybe we can also add links
to OLiA as well or even better links from OLiA and ISOcat to your data
set? We should be able to reuse the OliA/ISOcat mapping, for this.

All the best,
Sebastian

Am 10.09.2012 14:53, schrieb John McCrae:
> Hello all,
>
> I have published a new resource, the ALPINO treebank
> <http://www.let.rug.nl/vannoord/trees/> as
> RDF. The resource is available from:
>
> http://lexinfo.net/corpora/alpino/
>
> In particular, I did this as I wanted to find-out how (and how easily) it
> was to publish a linguistic linked data resource using off-the-shelf
> technology. I therefore documented the process in the following posts:
>
> http://maccaronic.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/lexical-linked-data-case-study-alpino-treebank/
> http://maccaronic.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/lexical-linked-data-case-study-alpino-treebank-part-2/
>
> Anyone I chose the ALPINO resource for this case study as it was already in
> XML so easy to convert, open licensed GPLv2 and the current LLD cloud
> doesn't have a corpus (AFAIK).
>
> I hope this resource and the case study will be of interest and use to
> members of this group
>
> Regards,
> John
>
> CKAN: http://thedatahub.org/dataset/alpino-rdf