[open-linguistics] New RDF resource & case study

John McCrae jmccrae at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Sep 10 13:56:05 UTC 2012

Hi, Sebastian...

The visualization is cool ;)... I should have thought to put some
rdfs:label links in there... will do. However, most of the nodes do not
have a label as they are data nodes

I didn't add links to OLiA because I am still not sure where it is... CKAN
entry isn't very helpful either... certainly we should do it though.

Regards,
John