[open-linguistics] Short updates respective LLOD cloud and cordination with OKFN
hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Tue Mar 26 17:58:50 UTC 2013
I talked with a lot of people at the recent LOD2 meeting and here are
- Richard Cyganiak will try to publish the LLOD cloud image generation
software this week, so we should be able to adapt this and tailor it to
our needs (e.g. colors)
- I talked to Joris Pekel from OKFN. He and others are coordinating the
different working groups.
- He said that information from our group is not really reaching him. I
replied, that it was the other way round as well (no info reaching our
list ;) Ideally, we should solve this interface issue and try to
- He said that there wasn't a real structure for working groups. He will
take the discussion of how to organize working groups to other groups as
- Joris told me, that there is a small amount of money available (500
Euro) and somebody to help with the blog and the wiki.
- there will be a software to keep track of people and members of the group.
I will write a separate email regarding the organization.
All the best,
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig
Projects: http://nlp2rdf.org , http://dbpedia.org
Research Group: http://aksw.org
More information about the open-linguistics