[open-linguistics] Next telco March 20th, 02:00p CET

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Mar 20 10:15:25 UTC 2013

This is a reminder of the telco today at 14:00 CET
There is still time to add points to the Agenda:
http://okfnpad.org/OWLG

We will use Skype for the telco, please contact christian.chiarcos or
add your Skype account next to your name in the participants list.

All the best,
Sebastian

--
Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann