[open-linguistics] Next telco March 20th, 02:00p CET

Antonio Pareja Lora aplora at ucm.es
Wed Mar 20 10:57:46 UTC 2013

Dear all,
     I have been waiting until the last minute before dropping a line,
just in case I could join you in the telco. Unfortunately, I will not be
able to join, because I am in an ISO meeting now and we will
(supposedly) have an interesting discussion about one of projects on
semantic annotation standadisation at the same time :-(.
     However, I will have a look at the minutes afterwards, and let you
know my comments (in case I have any).
     Best,
                 Antonio.