[open-linguistics] Fwd: [Wg-coord] Working group FAQ

Sebastian Hellmann hellmann at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Fri May 31 08:36:31 UTC 2013

FYI,
Richard Cyganiak is not responding, so we should start an LLOD cloud
generation project ourselves. I  am unable to advance it at the moment,
but I guess we could ask Joris Pekel for help. I think we would need
somebody from our group to liaise with him and the developer to give
feedback what we want (e.g. coloring by domain).

All the best,
Sebastian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------