[open-linguistics] Fwd: [Wg-coord] Working group FAQ

John McCrae jmccrae at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Fri May 31 11:39:54 UTC 2013

Hello,

After the last telco I spent a few hours knocking together a simple script
to generate cloud images. The graph comes out like this

http://greententacle.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/~jmccrae/llod-cloud-py/llod-cloud.png

It is generated by two python scripts

http://greententacle.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/~jmccrae/llod-cloud-py/datahub.py
http://greententacle.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/~jmccrae/llod-cloud-py/llod-cloud.py

The first to download the data from datahub.io and the second to draw the
graph

As it is only 129 lines of code, it should be easy enough to modify this to
include colouring for domain. All that is needed is for that data to be
added to datahub.io

Regards,
John