[open-linguistics] Telco Oct 14th, 2013, 02:00pm CET (Berlin time), Skype

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Thu Oct 10 07:10:20 UTC 2013

Dear all,

a clear consensus towards Oct 14th, 02:00 pm (14:00), CET (Berlin time)
has emerged for the telco. If you'd like to be included and did not
register yourself in the Doodle, please add your name to the etherpad
(CAUTION: it's http://pad.okfn.org/p/OWLG now!) or write me an email. If
you haven't participated before, please put your skype id in either
message or etherpad.

See you on Monday, then,
Christian

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 12:52:35 +0200, Christian Chiarcos
<christian.chiarcos at web.de> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> it's time to schedule another telco. Please specify your time
> preferences under http://www.doodle.com/f7cvbep8hhps6q7t if you like
> to participate. Main topics are developments since the last telco and
> plans for 2014.
>
> As usual, we will meet in Skype. If you haven't participated but you
> would like to, please send me (christian.chiarcos at web.de) your Skype
> data.
> Also, everyone who would like to participate should put his/her name
> on http://okfnpad.org/OWLG.
>
> Best,
> Christian

Christian Chiarcos
Applied Computational Linguistics
Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität Frankfurt a. M.
60054 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

office: Robert-Mayer-Str. 10, #401b
mail: chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
web: http://acoli.cs.uni-frankfurt.de