[open-linguistics] new colored LLOD diagram

Tom Morris tfmorris at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 20:13:15 UTC 2013

What's the criteria for inclusion?  It seems weird that DBpedia qualifies,
but Freebase doesn't when it's got everything DBpedia does plus Wordnet,
data from the Long Now Foundation's Rosetta Project and other linguistic
resources.

Other things that caught my eye:
- there seem to a lot of free-floating circles for a *linked* data diagram.
 Is this an issue with missing data or are these data sets really islands
that are only linked internally?
- DBpedia Live is redundant with DBpedia (English)
- if the diagram is going to exist in an online version, it'd be cool to
link the circles back to their CKAN entries (or their home pages)

Tom