[open-linguistics] OWLG telco

Philipp Cimiano cimiano at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Apr 4 14:33:05 UTC 2014

Hi Christian,

have you fixed any date for the telco?

Would we discuss also the categorization of linguistic resources in this
telco. If yes, I would like to provide some additional input from the
LIDER project.

Best regards,

Philipp.

Am 28.03.14 22:43, schrieb Christian Chiarcos:
> Dear all,
>
> after a slightly longer than usual, we should definitely plan the next
> telco. A lot has happened and we need to get in touch again ;)
>
> I created a Doodle under http://doodle.com/cnktmtnq5ica4iuf. Please
> specify your preferences, or let me know if you prefer dates other
> than those in the table.
>
> Other than that, we're in the process of finalizing the LDL
> proceedings and to prepare the new diagram.
>
> All the best,
> Christian

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universität Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld