[open-linguistics] OWLG telco

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Fri Apr 4 16:50:51 UTC 2014

Dear Philipp, dear all,

it seems Wednesday, April 9th, 02:00 pm CET (Berlin time) should work for
most of us. Unless you haven't done so already, please share you skype
details with me if you'd like to participate.

Best,
Christian

FYI: Later tonight, I will send a new LLOD diagram draft. Feedback
encouraged!

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:33:05 +0200, Philipp Cimiano
<cimiano at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
>
> have you fixed any date for the telco?
>
> Would we discuss also the categorization of linguistic resources in this
> telco. If yes, I would like to provide some additional input from the
> LIDER project.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Philipp.
>
> Am 28.03.14 22:43, schrieb Christian Chiarcos:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> after a slightly longer than usual, we should definitely plan the next
>> telco. A lot has happened and we need to get in touch again ;)
>>
>> I created a Doodle under http://doodle.com/cnktmtnq5ica4iuf. Please
>> specify your preferences, or let me know if you prefer dates other than
>> those in the table.
>>
>> Other than that, we're in the process of finalizing the LDL proceedings
>> and to prepare the new diagram.
>>
>> All the best,
>> Christian

Christian Chiarcos
Applied Computational Linguistics
Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität Frankfurt a. M.
60054 Frankfurt am Main, Germany

office: Robert-Mayer-Str. 10, #401b
mail: chiarcos at informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
web: http://acoli.cs.uni-frankfurt.de