[open-linguistics] Shifting to regular telcos

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Tue Apr 29 13:58:41 UTC 2014

Dear all,

at the last telco, it was suggested to shift to a fixed schedule for
telcos (to be applied as of June).

As for the time, it was suggested to keep the 02:00pm slot (CET/Berlin
time) we had for the last meetings.
Would that work for everyone? If not, we may also alternate between two or
three time slots to accomodate people from either the Americas on the one
hand or Asia and the Pacific on the other hand or use these upon
demand/request.

I prepared a Doodle with two parameters
- rhythm (2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks), and
- day (Mo, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fr)

Please vote under http://doodle.com/hpvuufwfd2ry9tdf, and please don't
hesitate with any feedback.

We will make a decision at the next telco. With day and rhythm fixed, I
would suggest to start in the first week of June.

Best,
Christian
--
Christian Chiarcos