[open-linguistics] LLOD in LOD

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Mon Aug 11 14:42:08 UTC 2014

Dear all,

please find a message below regarding the status of LLOD resources in the
LOD.

If your data set is not classified as "linked data" in the attached file,
it may be to one the following reasons:

(a) For some resources, we need to discuss their status as being ontologies
or not.

(b) Check availability. Some datasets, e.g., eurosentiment and
lemonwordnet, appear to be offline.

(c) Check robots.txt and make sure that your data can be crawled.

(d) Check your datahub metadata: Note that we could only update resources
directly associated with the owlg organization at datahub. This is not the
case for all resources, including a few important ones such as PanLex or
BabelNet.

If you have only an issue with metada and you want your datasets to be
included, you can either

(a) add the tags "llod", "lod", "linguistics" and set the attributes
"triples" and "links:..." according to
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/DataSets/CKANmetainformation,
or

(b) write one of the admins of http://datahub.io/de/organization/about/owlg
(e.g., Bettina or me) and ask to be invited to the organization. Then, we
should be able to update your metadata.

If these issues are fixed, please send an email to Max (in CC) to include
your dataset.

Best,
Christian