[open-linguistics] Is this group doing anything for Open Data day?

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Tue Jan 21 07:53:36 UTC 2014

Hi Saul, Christian, OpenLinguists,

Quick Note Re Open Data Day:

Open Data Day in London: The Open Knowledge Foundation is organising an
OpenData Day event in London at the Centre for Creative Collaboration,
details can be found on the OKFN England
page<http://en.okfn.org/open-data-day-2014/> (where
you can sign up to attend) and if you would like to propose a topic, the
discussion is happening on the OKFN EN mailing list
<okfn-en at lists.okfn.org>, although
I am sure you can also arrive on the day and propose a topic as well! We
would love to see some Open Linguists attending.

This was just announced yesterday so it is quite possible we haven't
updated the wiki, I will make sure to do that today!

Looking forward to seeing you there.

All the best,
Katelyn

Katelyn Rogers