[open-linguistics] Is this group doing anything for Open Data day?

Maud Ehrmann ehrmann at di.uniroma1.it
Fri Jan 24 13:48:13 UTC 2014

Dear Saul,

if it can be of interest, here come some pointers to a project with similar
concerns (for lexical resources and not corpora, though):

http://wiki.creativecommons.org:8080/Grants/Assessing_the_effect_of_license_choice_on_the_use_of_lexical_resources
http://web.mysites.ntu.edu.sg/fcbond/open/pubs/2012-gwc-wn-license.pdf

Best Regards,
Maud