[open-linguistics] telco organization

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Thu May 15 08:46:53 UTC 2014

Dear all,

after the Doodle poll, we decided at the last telco that

- We will have regular telcos *every 4 weeks*
- Next will be June 11, 02:00pm CET/Berlin time
- Requests to deviate from this schedule can be discussed via the mailing
list
- Responsible for telco organization are me and John McCrae, volunteers to
support/replace us are welcome (just say so at the telco before)

So far, we have been using Skype. We did, however, face stability issues
at the last telcos. If anybody can recommend a more reliable alternative,
we could give it a try for the next telco.

The minutes from the last telco can be found under
http://pad.okfn.org/p/OWLG. I made some additions from memory, please feel
free to add/correct.

Best,
Christian