[open-linguistics] [SenticNet] PhD Studentships on Sentiment Analysis @ NTU Singapore

feeds feeds at sentic.net
Fri May 16 01:51:27 UTC 2014

The Sentic Team (sentic.net/team) at NTU School of Computer Engineering is
expanding. We are looking for outstanding candidates to join us from January
2015 to further develop and apply our recent research work on dependency-based
concept-level sentiment analysis (sentic.net/sentic-patterns.pdf). The ideal
candidates will have experience in knowledge representation and reasoning,
natural language processing and linguistics. Excellent writing skills are
strictly required.

Prospective candidates must meet the minimum requirements of NTU's PhD
Admissions and apply by 30th June 2014
(admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/R-Programs/R-WhenYouApply). Selected candidates
will get a monthly stipend of S$2000. Once they are confirmed (normally after 18
months), their monthly stipend will be increased to S$2500. The scholarship will
pay for all their school fees. Prospective candidates are advised to apply also
through SINGA (ntu.edu.sg/singa).