[open-linguistics] Linguistic relevance

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Fri Jan 23 11:23:01 UTC 2015

Hi Kristian,

actually, I meant that to be an "OR", precisely for the reason that an
associated publication would be too strict. However, an "associated
publication" may also be a paper using a resource provided by a third
party, so "non-academic" resources would be included as soon as someone in
the community refers to them.

By the second criterion, I tried to include results of (unpublished)
master's theses, etc., or anything provided by companies or more
IT-/NLP-oriented colleagues. But again, this leaves room for
interpretation, so an alternative formulation would be better. Any idea?

Best,
Christian