[open-linguistics] Use cases

Dave Lewis dave.lewis at cs.tcd.ie
Fri Jan 23 16:27:25 UTC 2015

Hi Christian,
You may have seen that that the LD4LT group has an initial pass at
gathering  lingusitic linked data use cases:
http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt/wiki/Seed_Use_Cases

We are currently revisiting this activity, focussing on industry use
cases, should have some new content to share on this in the next month
or so.

Feedback, and suggestions of industry use cases that would be of
interest to capture are welcome. Either to me directly or to the ld4lt
community

Regards,
Dave