[open-linguistics] Use cases

Christian Chiarcos christian.chiarcos at web.de
Fri Jan 23 18:11:35 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,

thank you for pointing that out, I added a link. This is one of the fields
where the W3C working groups and the OWLG necessarily overlap.
It is important to avoid redundancy, though, and maybe, we should move some
of the more technological aspects to the LD4LT wiki. Still, we should also
maintain an independent site in the OWLG wiki to cover use cases with a
more linguistic or academic orientation, as these would be clearly beyond
the scope of the LD4LT working group ;)

Best,
Christian