[open-linguistics] GOLD not reachable

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:05:04 UTC 2015

p.s. I made this little, funny and very informal text a while ago about
different resources of linguistic terminology and problems with consensus
and the relationship descriptivist - typologist. Maybe you'll find it a
pleasant read:
http://humans-who-read-grammars.blogspot.nl/p/help-linguistics-is-hard.html

/Hedvig

Sharing is caring, if you stumble across something you think I might find
interesting then send it my way. I do the same.

Please forgive me for any mistakes of orthography (especially Swedish and
French diacritics), I try to answer as fast as possible and sometimes that
results in less than optimal key board output.