[open-linguistics] Web frontend for a Lemon lexical dataset

John P. McCrae jmccrae at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jun 18 13:36:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes, *lemon* <http://lemon-model.net>is designed to be the model for
representing dictionary data on the Web, and will soon be a W3C vocabulary
as part of the OntoLex community group <http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex>
.

We have developed the Yuzu <http://github.com/jmccrae/yuzu>framework for
publishing linked data, which is specialized to *lemon*. This interface is
designed for fixed datasets, but I know that Mariano Rico at the
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid is working on a *lemon* assistant to
enable users to easily create and author new resources.

Otherwise, please feel free to contact me about any questions you have, I
would be pleased to answer

Regards,
John P. McCrae